Google
 

MY POEMS ....................

Monday, April 7, 2008

Show me the meaning.........


Show me the meaning

Show me the meaning of being lonely....
Is this the feeling I need to walk with....
Tell me why I can't be there where you are.....
There's something missing in my heart

I've so many things I want to say.......
I'll be ready when the perfect moment comes my way......
I had never known what's right for me.....
'til the day u opened up my heart and set it free


Life goes on as it never ends…
Eyes of stone observe the trends…
Days go by……
Crutching d cell ....
life seems nt better than hell.....
Rolling my eyes over d ball.,……
But wat I get is nthg.. tht’s all

Bcoz I only feel alive..........
Wen I dream at nite…..
Even though u r nt wid me ……
Its all rite…..

Show me the meaning of being lonely…….
Is dis the feeling widout u my cuckoooooo…
My hrt is w8ing 4 u ………
Its w8ing 4 u only……………..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

art piece man,,,,,

Anonymous said...

art piece man,,,,,

Anonymous said...

awesome...

Hector Chavez said...

you have a nice blog... but why are there so many ads?

DragonRaid said...

"Show me the meaning of being lonely...
Is this the feeling I need to walk with..."

almost sounds like a song. good poem.

Anonymous said...

u hav written sum gr8 poems

Anonymous said...

gr8 brother...keep writing....
-shouvik

Anonymous said...

Long hath he sat in silence withering
A crying heart with no one listening.
Walls cast shadows beneath the moon
And no one sees him within the room

Where wisdoms' seen through haunted eyes
Of a little boy who never cried
In time the boy grows thick and strong
And to the world he raised his arms

But the world cannot bare his sight
So alone he walks the shadows of night
And those who dare to raise a hand
Soon find out he's become a man.

But like the child without a life
He's all alone without a wife
His heart is hardened; his soul contained
He knows not how, a love sustain

So he sits alone in the shadows withering
A lonely man though the world be listening.