Google
 

MY POEMS ....................

Friday, April 4, 2008

3 MONTHS

3 MONTHS.......
Walking down the lonely roads......
Feelin d touch of d soft grass.....
the only gal cums in my mind......
d girl who makes my hrt go wild.......
Spreading smiles across d unending park.......
U forgot d DODO w8ing in d dark...............
Deep beneath the half dazed eyes........
lies a grief of parting 4 a while...........
LIsten my angel......
these 3 months has made......
my life a living hell.........
A hell stuffed of woes..........
and poured wid grief..........
Of not meeting u........
lamenting d disability 2 talk 2 u......
Dese months seem like monsters 2 me.....
having captured my soul not letting me freeee.............
I wonder my angel, wat dese days mean.......
for me dey r just nother buk of pain.......
At the end of the day........
wen ma hrt repulses d limit of sorrow......
I assure it,
"these days will b over my frnd"
and it replies sarcastically.........
"wud u b able to last till D END"
- by mayank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant feelings.