Google
 

MY POEMS ....................

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A tale of two birdy buddies..

The tale of 2 Birds…[a tribute 2 us]-by grgr

I was a loner wandering in d dark….
Wen my eyes met urs at our meetings in d park…………
Suddenly in a flash of second,thngs twisted violently……….
As I felt a new lyf striding at me silently……………………….

Oh! My dear cuckoo … I hav found a frnd of lyftym in u…………………..

Without u my angel, I don’t think I can liv………
My heart is all dat I hav 2 give……………….
I wish I cud bring d world to u………..
My love is all I have 2 give…………………..

Oh !my dear cukoo….. I hav found a frnd of lyftym in u…………………….

All those moments I spent wid u, All dose secrets shared…………..
Are still fresh in my mind like a dish freshly prepared………….

I don’t My cuckoo wat destiny has in store 4 us……
But its 4 d greater good I bet,as god never disappoints us……..[but mujhe hamesha karte hain..:(]
I wonder wether v’ll b 2gether after a couple of years[tere commerce lene ke karan]
But I promise… d luv between us will never die even after shedding millions of tears..

Its all bcoz my dera cuckoo ….,….. I hav found a frnd of a lyftym in u……



NOW…
The wind is blowin swiftly in d moonlight.. ………
Nd a boy is writing dowm poems in d hr after midnight..
He is resisting a weird feelin in his veins….
I dun no wat it is??? but its gotta b strange……………….

Just answer me my cuckoo how close is our frndship????
Why do I care so much 4 u....nd feel overjoyed after a meeting..??
Why do v seek 4 each other wenevr v r around…?????
Why do V exclaim “aaj bahut acha laga” wenever v meet???
Why do I dun feel lyk leaving u wen I meet u?????
Why cant v live widout calling each other..??????????
I m still finding d answers for desse… in d ocean of love………

Even the shortest meeting wid u seems lyk a minute felt heaven…….
Abt which I cant stop thnking… even after reaching my den…….

Today I promise u my.. champa kali…..
Whenevr ur in need nd want a true companion,……..
U’ll always find me by ur side sitting wid a battalion…….

I’l luv u always never letting u cry………
Bcoz ur every drop of tear is too precious 2 defy……..
Oh my dear cuckoo I hav found a frnd of lyftym in u……………………..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My only suggestion would be to make sure you spell things correctly. I realize that these days we all talk or Text things much differently but for the sake of art / poetry unless it is done for a purpose...it should be correctly written. Most people won't take the time to read something written poorly.

Rambling Raman said...

nice poems..seems very genuine,but again i would suggest you spell properly,it isn't a poem unless you spell it well..you appreciate the langueage in a way through poetry,so spell correctly:)

icecoolsushobhan said...

Talk about bilingual poetry!
-Sushobhan Sen, Executive Editor (English), Kshitij